Vote in FAVOUR of the Strategic Merger of Trinidad and Precision
The combination of two prominent North American drilling companies will create a leading oilfield service provider with a high-quality fleet, established operations throughout the key plays in North America, and an expanded international footprint.
Precision and Trinidad boards have both approved the transaction and recommend voting in favour of the strategic merger, as it offers a:
- Premium of 25% to the Ensign hostile offer
- Premium of 17% to Trinidad’s 30-day VWAP1,2
- Premium of 14% to Trinidad’s closing price on October 4, 20181
2. VWAP – volume weighted average price
Strategic Merger Highlights
- Increased scale and resources
- Expanded organic growth opportunities
- Strong synergies and high-graded fleet
- Larger platform for international growth opportunities
- Enhanced platform for technology deployment
- Increased size and trading liquidity
- Customer-focused, high-performance culture
|Latest News||Presentation||Information Circular|
Please click here to view the presentation on the Strategic Merger with Precision Drilling
|Letter to Shareholders||Reasons to Vote in Favour|
How to vote in FAVOUR of the Strategic Merger of Trinidad and Precision Drilling
An information circular regarding the Transaction and other matters to be considered at the Trinidad shareholders’ meeting is expected to be mailed to shareholders in November 2018. This page will be updated with new materials as they become available.
Special Shareholders MeetingDetails to come
You should contact D.F. King, the Information Agent retained by Trinidad, with any questions or if you have already tendered your Trinidad shares to the unsolicited hostile Ensign Offer, and would like to withdraw them.
North American Toll-Free Number: 1-866-521-4427
Collect Calls Outside North America: 1-212-771-1133