The Audit Committee’s primary purpose is to oversee the accounting and financial reporting processes of Trinidad. The committee also reviews the financial statements and audits of the company.
In addition, the Audit Committee monitors, among other things
- the quality and integrity of the financial statements and related disclosure of Trinidad;
- compliance by Trinidad with legal and regulatory requirements that could have a material effect upon the financial position of the company which are not subject to the oversight of another committee of the board of directors;
- the independent auditor's qualifications and independence; and
- the performance of Trinidad’s internal audit function and independent auditor.
Members of the Audit Committee
Jim Brown - Chair
The Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee’s primary purpose is to evaluate, develop and make recommendations regarding the process and structure used to supervise the business and affairs of Trinidad.
The Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee also monitors:
- the composition of the Board of Directors and its committees
- evaluating, indentifying and nominating directors;
- the education and development of the directors;
- developing corporate governance guidelines; and
- the director’s compensation.
Members of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee
Ken Stickland - Chair
The Health and Safety Education Committee monitors Trinidad's activities to ensure they are conducted in a responsible manner and that Trinidad maintains the integrity of its health and safety policies. The committee reviews and monitors:
- Trinidad's health and safety education policy
- compliance by Trinidad with legal and regulatory requirements relating to health and safety education matters;
- the strategies and methods used to improve the health and safety education performance of Trinidad;
- the insurable risks related to health and safety education issues and evaluate cost/insurance benefits associated with those risks;
- the health and safety education audit plan for the upcoming year; and
- the methods of communicating Trinidad's health and safety education polices and procedures throughout the organization.
Members of the Health and Safety Education Committee
David Halford - Chair
The Human Resources and Compensation Committee’s primary purpose is relating to matters of human resources and compensation, including equity compensation, and to establish a plan of continuity and development of senior management of Trinidad.
The Committee has responsibility for evaluating and making recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding:
- the compensation of Trinidad's executives;
- the equity-based and incentive compensation plans;
- related policies and programs of Trinidad;
- and the committee shall produce an annual report on executive compensation for inclusion where appropriate in the Trinidad's disclosure documents.
Members of the Human Resources and Compensation Committee
Brian Burden - Chair