Country: Middle East North Africa
Division: Trinidad Drilling International
Description: We are currently looking for experienced Drillers for positions in the Middle East & North Africa Region. The positions are on a rotational basis. Internal candidates from Ensign and Trinidad will be given preference.
To operate and monitor all drilling systems and equipment, supervise all drill crew work activities and complete appropriate drilling documentation to the satisfaction of the client, Company management in compliance with applicable policies and regulations. To maintain the cost efficiency of the operation. To actively participate in the development of personnel.
• Operate the drilling activities in accordance with safe well control practices and in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
• Supervise the drilling crew during rig move activities.
• Operate in such a manner which results in achieving the operating plan and objectives including but not limited to safety, uptime, operating expectation, drilling curve, rig budget, manpower turnover and rig housekeeping.
• Ensure well programs and schedules are well known to the Drilling crew.
• Give technical advises on operation or find support and information whenever required or deemed necessary by operations or client.
• Inspect drilling unit and ensure technical compliance to company's preventive maintenance system and with all regulatory body requirements.
• Ensure that all rig equipment within area of responsibility is maintained in accordance with WDI's Preventive Maintenance System to minimize NPT.
• 5 years experience as Driller
• 10 years oilfield experience
• A valid IWCF certificate at Driller Level.
• Experienced with PLC and top drive
• Experience on 1500HP + rigs
We are currently looking for experienced Drillers for positions in the Middle East & North Africa Region. The positions are on a rotational basis. Internal candidates from Ensign and Trinidad will be given preference.